Privacy & Security Statement
CECI Services (the â€śCompanyâ€ť) takes the privacy of our customers and the security of their personal
information very seriously. We have prepared this Privacy and Security Statement (the â€śStatementâ€ť) to
let you know how we collect, use, disclose and protect personal information that you may provide to us
through Company websites (â€śSitesâ€ť).
Collection and Use of Personal InformationWe collect only the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you:
- Purchase, return or exchange our products;
- Contact one of our locations, sales associates or customer service desks;
- Apply for commercial credit;
- Place online orders;
- Request a catalog;
- Visit or register with our Sites;
- Inquire about career opportunities; or
- Provide us with comments or suggestions.
Personal information includes your name, shipping and/or mailing address, telephone number, facsimile
number, email address, credit or debit card account number and may also include your purchase
history. We use this information to process your orders, to ensure proper delivery, as well as to improve
our customer service and product selection. From time to time, we may send you mail, email, facsimiles
or call you with information about our products and service offerings if you have provided us with your
name and address, email address, or facsimile or phone numbers. If you would like to stop receiving such
promotional information from us, please see the How You Can Control theUse of Your Personal
Information section of this Statement set forth below.
Personal Information We Share and Who We Share It With
The Company maintains strict confidentiality of the personal information in its possession. Accordingly,
we will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties (other than our subsidiaries,
affiliates and divisions to complete a transaction) without your prior consent, except as otherwise set out
Sale of Business
- The Company purchases material from manufacturers and /or itâ€™s Affiliates that offer various
products and services. We may share personal information about the Companyâ€™s customers with
these manufacturers to provide you with tailored information about their products as well as
providing services to you such as coordinating the delivery of material directly from the
manufacturer. These manufacturers may also have their own confidentiality and/or privacy
policies that set out the manner in which they will collect, use and disclose information in their
custody. We encourage you to review each manufacturerâ€™s confidentiality or privacy statement.
Disclosure Under Legal Duty
- The Company reserves the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we
sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party acquirer.
How You Can Control the Use of Your Personal Information
- Please be advised that the Company must provide your personal information in response to a
valid subpoena, court order or other legally valid inquiry or as otherwise required by law. We
may also disclose information to assist us in collecting a debt owed by you or your company.
Security Measures on Our Sites
- There are several methods listed below that you may use to contact us. If you would like to
change your personal information in our records or remove your name from our mailing list,
please contact us using one of the methods set forth below:
Email us at email@example.com and include your name, address, telephone number, email address
and a note of instruction; or Write to us at: CECI Services , Attention Customer Service Privacy
Director, 7322 S.W. FREEWAY, Houston Texas 77074 and include your name, address, telephone
number, and a note of instruction.
- When you place an order on our Site, all of your order information (including your credit or debit
card information and delivery address) is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets
Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology is the industry standard method of communicating
secure online transactions and is built into most major browsers. This technology causes your
browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL
technology is designed to prevent a third party from capturing and viewing your personal
information. The Company makes every effort to strive to protect your data, however, no data
transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be completely
secure. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us via email
Other Matters You Should Know
- To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to your personal information is
protected with an assigned password. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your
password to any third party.
Limitation of Liability
- WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT,
MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON OUR SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING
FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL
DAMAGES, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Links to Other Sites
- A cookie is a piece of text which your web browser software transfers from our Site to your
make it easier for you to use our Site and to help us customize your experience. You may set
your web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Should you decide not to accept
cookies from our Site, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our Site.
- We may provide links to some of our vendors, links to sites to facilitate payment such as PayPal
and links to other sites we think you may find interesting. These sites operate independently of
the Company and have their own privacy and security policies. Please be advised that we assume
no responsibility whatsoever with respect to such sites. We encourage you to review these
policies before submitting any personal information through these sites.
Updates to this Statement
- We do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not
submit any information without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
We do not knowingly ask for, collect or use personal information from any children under the age
If you are a Citizen of Canada
- We reserve the right to make changes at any time to our policies and/or alter our Site. From time to time, we will update this Statement as we deem necessary. If we change how we use your personal information, we will post this policy change notification on our Site.
If you are a Resident of California
- Canadian citizens may be entitled to access their personal information collected by the Company by writing to: CECISERIVICES , Attention Customer Service Privacy Director, 7322 S.W. FREEWAY , Houston Texas 77074 and include your name, address, telephone number, and a note of instruction. We may request that you pay an administrative fee for accessing and copying your information and we will inform you of those anticipated charges and confirm that you would like us to proceed before processing your request.
- If you are a California resident, in addition to the rights set forth in this Statement, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties for the third partiesâ€™ direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us at the designated address CECI SERVICES, Attention Customer Service Privacy Director, 7322 S.W. FREEWAY, Houston Texas 77074 ) and receive the following information:
- the categories of information we disclose to third parties for the third parties direct marketing purposes during the preceding year;
- the names and addresses of third parties that received such information; and
- examples of the products or services marketed.